Nintendo Killer Instinct

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I don't know about you, but I though this was one fo the best fighting games on the Nintendo console. I hat e that game never got enough credit. The fighting system was made really well to me regardless of how hard the combonations were. Lol. I hate to say this, but Mrrtal Kombat bit off from them hands down. The robbed the combo concept. Lol.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I've only ever played Killer Instinct on the Gameboy, but I want to try out the other versions. The GB version was rather good though.

And as for you saying someone robbed the combo concept....you mean MK stole it from KI? If so, that's kinda hard to do - MK came out into arcades in 1992, while KI came into arcades 2 years later, in 1994. Unless you meant the other way round and KI stole from MK. Then it's possible.

Well, he means the newer games after KI hit when combo moves started to come up. Like in Mortal Kombat III. I personally like both games and your right, it sucks they didn't keep it going. I loved the characters.

Fulgore and Glacier, I will combo you to hell with these guys. Don't mess with the best. ;)

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Sometimes you can put the obvious things together after a while. That's what it seemed like to me.