• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Kill Bill 3

Impact

V.I.P.
So, Kill Bill 3 is in the works. Not really much info on it at the moment, and according to IMDB its due for a 2014 release so we have a while yet. I wanted somewhere to discuss (because I know Idi and I love these films) where Tarantino could go with this next story.

I thought after Bill was killed in the second one, things would end there. The only way I see it going is something from The Brides past coming back that she has to sort out. I don't really have any theories though, everything seemed closed off, but maybe I need to rewatch.

Apparently Uma Thurman is back as The Bride, and with Tarantino behind the wheels it should be a good watch at least.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Yeah, I loved those movies but am going to watch them today and see if there is anything that might have been missed. At the moment though from what I remember everything seemed to be finished. I would have been happy with two, hopefully a third wont be disappointing.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, I loved those movies but am going to watch them today and see if there is anything that might have been missed. At the moment though from what I remember everything seemed to be finished. I would have been happy with two, hopefully a third wont be disappointing.
Well, apparently it isn't going to be called Kill Bill 3...it's going to be something different as it's just a continuation of the brides story.

'Kill Bill 3' Will Have Different Name

I'm definitely going to be rewatching to see if I missed something though.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm definitely going to be rewatching to see if I missed something though.
I think we should coordinate a mini-marathon. How is this weekend looking for you?

I'm pretty sure Tarantino will find a small and seemingly insignificant piece of plot and turn it in to a magnificent spin off story. I know it will be good as long as he does it in the Kill Bill style.

Maaaaaybe, Vernita Green's, aka Copperhead's, little girl grew up and is finally seeking her revenge? The Bride did say she should come find her one day.

I'm sure if we watch it again with a third movie in mind, we could find a few ways that this might spawn from.

Shall we make a date? :D

Impact

V.I.P.
That's a good point Idi, I had completely forgotten about the little girl. The only thing would be, is that in the link I posted it said it was going to be set 10 years after the first ones. Would Greens kid even be old enough by then?

And I would have to download them, as I don't have copies any more. If I can d/l them by this weekend then yes, if not next?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That's a good point Idi, I had completely forgotten about the little girl. The only thing would be, is that in the link I posted it said it was going to be set 10 years after the first ones. Would Greens kid even be old enough by then?

And I would have to download them, as I don't have copies any more. If I can d/l them by this weekend then yes, if not next?
Why not? O-Ren Ishii started off really young for the same reason. Of course, I am just wildly speculating here. But I think it could be a legitimate story line.

And just let me know. I would probably go rent the dvd's. I have something on next weekend, but I am sure if it has to be then, I could work [strike]you[/strike] Kill Bill in there somewhere. :D

Impact

V.I.P.
Why not? O-Ren Ishii started off really young for the same reason. Of course, I am just wildly speculating here. But I think it could be a legitimate story line.

And just let me know. I would probably go rent the dvd's. I have something on next weekend, but I am sure if it has to be then, I could work you Kill Bill in there somewhere. :D
True, O-Ren was really young. And Greens kid did see her mother murdered, so she had the revenge thing like O-Ren. You may be on to something with that.

And I will BBM you about our Kill Bill marathon.

EDIT: I just found this...which is old now (2007). What do you think of those two storylines?

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
EDIT: I just found this...which is old now (2007). What do you think of those two storylines?
Interesting. That means I actually guessed right, but for the 4th installment. Damn, I'm good. So maybe the 3rd one has some of the Crazy88 people revenging their slaughter?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd heard a while ago that when they made the third film it would definitely be based around her daughter seeking revenge. I think she could go after her mother because she killed her father. Ya know?

I am a big fan of the Kill Bill films and I am glad there is going to be a third instalment. I love Tarantino's style and both of the Movies kept me entertained throughout. Some films are slow to start but not these!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Do not want.

The first two were made as one movie and the second one hardly stood up on its own. A Kill Bill 3 would be terrible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MenInTights Breaking News 2
Dekzper Politics & Law 12
A Autos 0
J Politics & Law 20
0 Movies & TV 3