Kids...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trees, Jul 14, 2005.

1. trees

trees Registered Member

You know my children are so funny! My 10 year old gets mad at the world when she makes a mistake and tries to blame everyone in the world but her self! Wonder what makes kids act like that?
    I know she is not bipolar.
    Things are really crazy over here, anyone care for a drink?

Nightsurfer likes this.

2. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Okay girl...let's have a few...here we go, bottoms up! \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/

There, that's better!

Well...mine just turned 9 months on Tuesday. If that's not enough, just over last weekend she started crawling AND pulling herself up to standing. Her 1st birthday is gonna be here before I know it...and I know I'm gonna cry cuz my baby's gettin big! She's a fat lil monster...weighs almost 27 pounds & wearing 18-24 mo clothes!

Here's some recent pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She kept shutting her eyes for the flash!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
    Nightsurfer likes this.
  3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Awwww she is SOOO adorable!!! Girl dont worry about that weight, it will come off as soon as she starts running around! LOL Paxton was a chubby lil thing to but man when he started walking he NEVER stopped! :)

4. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Thank you! I'm not worried about the weight...she's more solid than anything else. Just when I knew I was having a girl, I pictured a lil petite girl...ya know? Instead I got my lil Princess Brutus! LOL

5. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL well a princess she is!!! I can't wait till my grand daughter gets up that big so I can play with her! MAN DOES THAT SOUND WEIRD!

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

My oldest was 9lbs 3oz at birth and just kept growing....poor thing. She was 3 when she started getting tall and thinning out. All my girls are gonna be tall like me, but they got dad's looks!

BTW.......she's beautiful...as if you needed to be told!

7. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Ya know what the funny part is? She was only 7lb 6oz when she was born! Nice lil baby...lol. That changed quick!

Well Iggy lightened one of the pics up for me so here it is:

Attached Files:

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

We had a "how to perfect whining" day today. I was sooooo not in the mood!

Daddy had to deliver a mattress to our nephew so I sent her off with him and now am peacefully alone.....for about 1/2 hour.

She was also a rolly chubby little thing. (8#11oz at birth) but now at 3.5 she has REALLY slimmed down. She'll always have (I assume) those short stubby legs (poor thing) but that's the way she came and besides the fact I have to shorten 80% of her pants I wouldn't have her any other way!

Your pictures gave me that urge I should NOT be having! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!!!!

Nightsurfer likes this.
  9. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Come on you guys! As much as the lil one is eatin up all this attention from you guys...I was REALLY hoping some of you would post some pics of yours!

10. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

well, hers my 2 darling children, as you can see, the pic was taken at Disneyland

Last edited: Jan 22, 2006