Kids these days (what are teachers teaching them?)

asian-kitty kat (on gaiaonline) said:
can i have some gold plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really need it to get a panda pack!!!!!!!!!1 [Random emoticons]
asian-kitty kat said:
Furst Rubicante said:
Yes, but first you must identify everyperson on this image, without help:

ok not to be raciast the dude with the lamp thing on his head is a hobo and the dude with the cup and like in the back that looks chinese is a chinese president looking for some food and the dude with a beard is asondibiladin and the dude with the weird mustate is that nazi guy and the dude that has a yellow tie on is a mexi frie!!!!!

What are they teaching kids at school these days?

I have no clue. I would think they were young going by their posts, but you never can tell. I'm thinking early teens based off the movies and stuff they like (http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=3556830).

EDIT: Lol at the eventual over the top response.

asian-kitty kat said:
sailorrikku said:
Furst Rubicante said:
sailorrikku said:
Furst Rubicante said:
Yeah, you fail. Hard.
(left to right)
Back row: Fidel Castro, Mao Zedong
Front Row: Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Karl Marx.

I would have accepted it if you just gave last nmames.
...That was beyond a fail. *shakes head in shame* This is where our people are going....down the drain.
you're right.
[align=center]
YOU FAIL
[/align]
*pats you on the back*

Oh noob, let us settle this on msn.

oh i guess jack asses just don't know when to stop shut up etleas your dad dosen't know what a pencil from a vibrater is!
Yeah, definately about 12 years old.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
It is sad. It's often been said that when we forget the mistakes of our past they will come back full circle to haunt us again. History has a way of repeating itsef.

Mao Zedong?

For crying out loud.

Hoosier.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Hoosier Daddy said:
It is sad. It's often been said that when we forget the mistakes of our past they will come back full circle to haunt us again. History has a way of repeating itsef.

Mao Zedong?

For crying out loud.

Hoosier.
Your aren't exactly right. History can repeat it self but that doesn't mean it has to. It all depends on how things play out in life.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
True. My point is that if we fail to educate our youth of today on the mistakes of yesterday, then history has a much better chance of repeating itself.

Hoosier.

If you're going to be stuckup and pretend you know what you're talking about, the fact that you're 12 years old is no longer an excuse for the fact that you're INCREDIBLY STUPID

It's not the teachers, it's the students!

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
SenatorB said:
If you're going to be stuckup and pretend you know what you're talking about, the fact that you're 12 years old is no longer an excuse for the fact that you're INCREDIBLY STUPID

It's not the teachers, it's the students!
Ahhh, yes. The old "Johnny can't read" dillema.

How could it possibly be Johnny's fault.

Hoosier.

I

IntheNet

Le Marquis de Carabas said:
What are they teaching kids at school these days?

Indeed... things are pretty bad in American public schools when the only thing objected to is The Pledge of Allegiance! Teachers can have sex with students, kids graduate while being functionally illiterate, Geography is no longer a required school subject, and any type of morality is banned, but don't you dare require John or Jane to say the pledge!!! :)