Kids these days (what are teachers teaching them?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malificus, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

What are they teaching kids at school these days?

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

oooooooh my god. SAD. lmao thats SO sad.

How old was he/she?

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I have no clue. I would think they were young going by their posts, but you never can tell. I'm thinking early teens based off the movies and stuff they like (http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=3556830).

EDIT: Lol at the eventual over the top response.

Yeah, definately about 12 years old.

4. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

It is sad. It's often been said that when we forget the mistakes of our past they will come back full circle to haunt us again. History has a way of repeating itsef.

Mao Zedong?

For crying out loud.

Hoosier.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I would have missed Zedong. But I thought most of them were fairly recognizable. Castro and Stalin the kid probably should have got.

6. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Your aren't exactly right. History can repeat it self but that doesn't mean it has to. It all depends on how things play out in life.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  7. Hoosier_Daddy

True. My point is that if we fail to educate our youth of today on the mistakes of yesterday, then history has a much better chance of repeating itself.

Hoosier.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

If you're going to be stuckup and pretend you know what you're talking about, the fact that you're 12 years old is no longer an excuse for the fact that you're INCREDIBLY STUPID

It's not the teachers, it's the students!

AngelsPeak likes this.
  9. Hoosier_Daddy

Ahhh, yes. The old "Johnny can't read" dillema.

How could it possibly be Johnny's fault.

Hoosier.

10. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Indeed... things are pretty bad in American public schools when the only thing objected to is The Pledge of Allegiance! Teachers can have sex with students, kids graduate while being functionally illiterate, Geography is no longer a required school subject, and any type of morality is banned, but don't you dare require John or Jane to say the pledge!!! :)