Kid Makes N64 Controller Pipe

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nightsurfer, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

That's a great use for the controller.

[​IMG]

Ah, it seems like only yesterday I was a college freshman in the dorm puffing on a tinfoil pipe and blowing the smoke through a dryer-sheet filled 20oz bottle. Good times.
    Which could have been better if I had a wicked N64 pipe at the time. But I didn't. What I did have was a dorm custodian that would occasionally drop off a rubber glove stuffed with a NASCAR lighter and partially smoked pipe for me to finish off. I'd give anything to be 18 again. :nod: :D

Jeanie likes this.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

LOL - I didn't know what he was doing until I looked closer. Geeze, they'll make pipes out of ANYTHING nowadays. Hahaha

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

haha, if I smoked then I would want one, that's awesome, it's probably the only one of it's kind.

Nightsurfer likes this.
  4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I can make you one if you have an extra controller. It's not that hard to do..It's about as easy to make as an apple bong.

Great way to hide your pipe, stash it right next to your N64 system and games games. Noone would ever think to look at that as a pipe. Add a little silicone sealer and you could make a bong out of it. :D

5. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

lmfao! thats awesome! who the hell would even think of somethin like that?

YES MY 100th POST! lol

Nightsurfer likes this.