Kid Kash and Juventud could've made it far in the WWE

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Oct 14, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yup, if Kid Kash and Juventud didn't get released, they could've made it far in the WWE. Seeing Kid Kash's Dead Level finisher and seeing Juventud wrestle, I know they could've been two of the best mid-carders out there.

The reason I say this is because both of them had bad attitudes backstage. That worries me because there have been reports of MVP having a bad attitude backstage and I don't want to see him become the next Kid Kash or Juventud. :mad:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Dude, really? Kash and Guerrera are cruiserweights and Vincent Kennedy McMahon doesn't push cruiserweights. They could have all the talent in the world but unless they are 6'3" and 275 lbs of muscle they dont have a shot.

Okay maybe that's not a requirement but in all actuality those guys never had a prayer. In WCW they did (Guerrera I mean) because WCW pushed that type of wrestling. Maybe they should go to TNA.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Ive said it before, Ill say it again. Kid Kash was an incredible wrestler. One of my favorites of all time. I'm gutted his backstage attitude let him down because he could have gone far in WWE.

I never cared much for Juvi

Super Crazy>Juvi

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Well millz, ever since Rey Mysterio got pushed to main eventer status, my thoughts on cruiserweight have changed. Also, Matt Hardy tried to make himself a cruiserweight in either kayfabe or real life. After seeing those happen, I would've had faith in the WWE putting Kid Kash and Juventud to mid-carder status.

The Miz OR Kid Kash?
    Jeff Hardy OR Juventud

Err... wait...

Rey Mysterio OR Juventud? :D

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Here's the thing about Miz vs Kash...both can wrestle but Miz can act. Kash had the charisma on the mic of a peanut shell whereas Miz gets people to hate him and he can back it up in the ring. Mysterio and Hardy are over...Guerrera and Kash were not.

Mysterio is about 100 times better overall then Juventud Guerrera is/was. Jeff Hardy has gotten into plenty of trouble and yet he still has a job and those other two dont...there's a reason for that. Greg Helms is the same type of guy but he can get over because of his mic work. Those other guys were very talented but if you dont have the whole package you wont make it.