• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ki Flow

D

dbzwarrior4ever

has anyone learned to use thier ki flow in any of thier attacks?

im still working on my ki flow but im getting closer

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
dbzwarrior4ever said:
has anyone learned to use thier ki flow in any of thier attacks?

im still working on my ki flow but im getting closer
. . . what? Do you mean "chi" flow? I'm so confused. Your post is way too vague. Clear it up or it will be deleted.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

"Ki" and "Chi" are basically the same thing. Japan refers to it as "ki" and China refers to it as "chi". Fascinating stuff I might add.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He seems to be taking DragonBall a bit to literally, you cannot actually form attacks you know? When I was at Parris Island there was a little DI that would push his finger directly through a full soda can. He said he just focused all of his energy into his finger.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Actually Piccolo, it may very well be true. Maybe not in terms of making a huge freaking kamehameha, but in terms of forcing all your energy to help an attack.

I watched a guy "punch" a guy in the back using only his fist's energy. It seemed pretty fake, but when the guy punched the air around his back the guy fell to the ground. Could have easily been faked, but I am just using an example.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I saw the DI punch his finger through a full pop can, without actually bending the can, so that was neat, but if I saw something like that then I'd be wondering.

L

lilbballfrk

dbzwarrior, when you say your gettin close to using your chi flow, does that mean you can almost use your chi to attack something? or move something by punching nothing?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I doubt you are able to do that anyway, if it was possible it would take years of experience and training in order to harness your energy in that way, like the way the DI I saw did. A teenager like himself being able to doing that is highly unlikely.

Blur

iPimp
Jet Li is all about that shit...if i remember he punched a guy without even following through with the punch and the guy flew back like 10 feet. He supposadly is able to tap into his adrenaline, which is like unheard of.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I've seen that also Blur...but not by Jet Li. It's freaking amaxzing too because your not faking a guy flying back that far.