Khali Retained?!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

I really didn't see this coming...i expected Batista to get the title..

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Damn! I really wanted Batista to win, I expected him to win! But, what the f*ck? They let Khali win.

One more thing, I don't see Khali holding this title for long. I recon Batista will challenge him and win.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Unfortunately. The WWE needs to get new champs before they lose a good portion of their audience who are getting sick of the same people.

Khali won because the WWE is trying to push that he has basically taken the Big Shows place as the giant in the WWE and if you look at the list of these giants such as Andre The Giant , Yokozuna and Big Show you see that all had big title reigns so I reckon Khali might hold that title a little longer then expected.

4. Vidic15

Well, They are getting rid of Cena as the champion and putting Orton in his place. The Midget guy isn't gonna hold onto his title for a while

5. andrew_bishop

Khali will hold his title just long enough to say he held the World Title probably till either Summerslam or Unforgiven and then lose it again. The WWE can't put him as their champ because he has no real experience and he is not exactly the best face to represent the company well.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Did anyone know that Khali killed a man?

I live in cali and there is a wrestling place called APW and Khali did a dack drop to some guy and killed him.

7. Vidic15

Yeah. I've known this for ages.

He did a flapjack on Brian Ong

Which makes me wonder when will he kill a guy by accident in the ring.

8. andrew_bishop

Lets hope not. Unless its John Cena. If so then sure why not.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Haha, rofl,

Love the hate you have for our great (cough) wwe champion.

10. andrew_bishop

If it were up to me he would be fighting on Heat where he should be lol