• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Atari Keystone Cops

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Anybody remember that Atari game? I'm not sure if it was a 7800 or 2600 game but I was able to play it off of my 7800, and I remember it was one of my favorite. Definately the game with the best playability/difficulty balance. Tennis and Battleship come in a close 2nd and 3rd, but Keystone Cops was a good original game. I remember the music used to be really contagious too. Can't remember it off the top of my head, but it was cool. I know I had to jump over a lot of things, like shopping carts. I think the objective was to escape from a mall and go from floor to floor avoiding the police as they chased. Come to think of it, it was like an early version of Elevator Action. That was a good game too.