Keyes: Stop Obama...

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
YouTube - Keyes: Stop Obama or U.S. will cease to exist

Not sure what to point out in this video clip, but all the things Keyes mentions here is worrying and scary.
I'm not even a US resident but listening to this video, Keyes is saying that if Obama will not be stopped the US will cease to exist. That is not a good thing for the Americans nor for the rest of the world.

Another thing he says in the video is the question of Obama legally being the President.

Watch and comment.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Notice the difference between Obama and Keyes when they are interviewed on the fly. Keyes knows what he wants to say and says it. Obama stumbles and trips over his words in a spectacle of uh, uh, uh, uh, uh (don't want to actually answer the question and risk votes) nonsense.

Keyes is a man who at least has principle and knows what he stands for. I agree with what he said in this video.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Okay, maybe this isn't the place to be saying this, but why don't we just edit what people say every time they remark on the new president already?

Every time someone says anything to the tune of "I like Obama," edit out all the posturing and extra words, and write/say nothing more than "I am a Liberal."

Every time someone says anything to the tune of "Obama is going to destroy the US," edit out all the posturing and extra words, and write/say nothing more than "I am a Conservative."

...Because that's what it seems like it's beginning to sum up to. :-/

Last edited:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The message at the end of the video should be put at the front as a disclaimer.

Since Alan Keyes discourages thinking.

Boredie the video is laughable at best. Obama is a U.S. citizen...he wouldnt have gotten into the primaries if he wasn't.

Abortion has nothing to do with politicals or the geopolitical scene I have no idea why people focus on this as an "issue".

He doesnt know anything about economics.

You know who does? Economists like...Keynes

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Every time someone says anything to the tune of "I like Obama," edit out all the posturing and extra words, and write/say nothing more than "I am a Liberal."

Every time someone says anything to the tune of "Obama is going to destroy the US," edit out all the posturing and extra words, and write/say nothing more than "I am a Conservative."

...Because that's what it seems like it's beginning to sum up to. :-/
Being oblivious to the ins and outs of who's who in the US politics seeing the video with no particular agenda to either persons all I could say was what I did in the OP.
Obviously I have come across something that isn't as straight forward as it seems. And as PC put it, it might be a matter of Liberal/Conservative type arguments.

I'd like to see a video that counteracts this one. Can anyone supply it for me?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Notice the difference between Obama and Keyes when they are interviewed on the fly. Keyes knows what he wants to say and says it. Obama stumbles and trips over his words in a spectacle of uh, uh, uh, uh, uh (don't want to actually answer the question and risk votes) nonsense.
The biggest difference is that President Obama is actually thinking when he speaks, not spouting a string of dogma that doesn't stand up to logical scrutiny:

YouTube - Alan Keyes - King of BS

Obviously I have come across something that isn't as straight forward as it seems. And as PC put it, it might be a matter of Liberal/Conservative type arguments.

I'd like to see a video that counteracts this one. Can anyone supply it for me?
Accusations about the president's citizenship rise to the level of moon landing conspiracy. Here is his birth certificate, made public last year:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg

Charges that he is a communist are equally laughable. President Obama has not espoused a single notion for a single moment that wasn't a part of mainstream American progressive politics long before he came to power. If he's communist, then most of the country is, too.

I don't defend every Democrat and I don't criticize every Republican. I've said before that George Bush, Sr. was a fine leader in my book; his policy of containment vis-a-vis Saddam Hussein looks positively Einsteinian next to his son's historic blundering in that region. Likewise, I had some very harsh words for the Clintons when they fired up their own Republican-style attack machine during the 2008 primaries. But by God, nobody can do it like those folks do and Alan Keyes is Exhibit A.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Accusations about the president's citizenship rise to the level of moon landing conspiracy. Here is his birth certificate, made public last year:
I should clarify. I agree with his main points in that particular video. As for the citizenship thing, I'll consider Obama innocent until proven guilty on that one. It would be (and is) a stretch to automatically assume otherwise.

Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
First Keyes is not taken seriously in the Republican party anymore. The party gives Keyes as much respect as the Democrat party gives Cindy Sheehan or Larry Flint or the Baptist demonination gives the family that protest funerals (can't remember their names).

I've followed Keyes for a long time. I first became interested in the guy in 1996 when he ran for President. He's a great speaker and I give the guy a ton of credit for bringing abortion to table in '96. When everyone else was saying the Republican party needs to not take a stance on abortion, Keyes was the guy that brought the party back to pro-life stance. He's a great speaker and he's grounded in the founding fathers and the Constitution.

Keye's issue with Obama is the born alive act. Its the first thing he always talks about. And, I think sometimes when are so concerned about a single issue that is of utmost importance to you and no one else seems to care, you start pushing in all directions. There were people that were all upset with Bush about (I'm not even sure...) but anyway these movies starting springing up that Bush blew up the WTC or Bush made the New Orleans dam break or Bush is a Satanist, etc...

If I had a minute with Keyes, I tell the guy his calling is to be a voice for the unborn. He's done it well for most of his life. These other things about Obama not being a citizen or working for the communist, leave that to someone else. When you say Obama's not a legal citizen, all of the other points you bring up and puts you on the crazy train. Do one thing, do it well.