• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kevin Nash arrested, and then cleared

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Basically, what happened is that Kevin Nash was arrested for battery after taking down a guy at a bar who had been flirting with Nash's wife. Nash was cleared, though, because apparently the man he attacked was being aggressive after Nash's wife had said no to his advances.

Haha, why do pro wrestlers' significant others always cause bar fights? :confused: :lol:

Initial TMZ report: WWE Star Kevin Nash -- BIGGEST MUG SHOT EVER! | TMZ.com

TMZ report after Nash was cleared: WWE Star Kevin Nash -- Cleared After Battery Arrest | TMZ.com

JR's comment about it in his blog: Tuesday Ramblings..RAW Thoughts...UFC..Strikeforce..'Death Clutch'..Store Still TEMPORARILY Closed. | J.R.'s Family Bar-B-Q

@RealKevinNash defended his wife against a drunk dude with a beer bottle in hand and it was Kevin who got arrested and where it was made to look like a big deal by TMZ. Must have been a slow news day. Kevin protecting his wife isn't a crime the last I looked and it sounds as if the police over reacted. When Kevin told me this story last week, I never dreamed that it would actually become national gossip/news. I'd love to do a sit down DVD interview w/ 'Big Sexy' about his career.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well since he was cleared I guess all is okay and he was just defending his wife so eh, I'm over it haha