• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kevin Durant out 6-8 weeks

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@BleacherReport: The Thunder announce Kevin Durant has a Jones fracture in his right foot. Usual recovery time is 6-8 weeks. http://ble.ac/1nidfe2

knickstape2107

Registered Member
It's always upsetting to see anyone get injured. Hopefully KD has a quick and full recovery.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sad for the Thunder and Durant. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

With that being said, what's the over/under of the number of shots Westbrook will attempt during KD' absence?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
It'll be interesting to see which young guy on their bench steps in in his absence. It'll be tough with out Durant but there's no doubt in my mind that they'll be top 4 in the west without him and then get back to 1 or 2 when he gets back.

Bizzy: I'll go with 35

VJ_Sportsgeek

Lets see how OKC lives up to this loss. Durant's been really healthy over his career, so its interesting to see how OKC plays without him, something we havent seen yet. It will definitely be Westbrook's time, and hopefully Serge breaks out too

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
Sad for the Thunder and Durant. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

With that being said, what's the over/under of the number of shots Westbrook will attempt during KD' absence?
With as much as Westbrook is a ball hog, I'll say 35-45