• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kevin Curtis out with sports hernia

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kevin Curtis will undergo surgery to repair a sports hernia. Eagles coach Andy Reid acknowledged that Curtis will miss a "significant" amount of time.

With Reggie Brown battling a hamstring injury, the Birds are now down both their starting wideouts. Hernia surgeries aren't easy to recover from, although Curtis probably isn't in danger of being placed on I.R. He is very likely to miss the first few weeks of the season. DeSean Jackson could start in his place. Downgrade Curtis accordingly. Donovan McNabb and L.J. Smith's past sports hernia surgeries cost them at least two months apiece.
This is not good for the Eagles...especially with Reggie Brown in pain as well. Westbrook is gonna have to carry the load at the start.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Eagles should sign Joe Horn in my opinion. He can be a good target for McNabb.

Curtis, would be a third receiver on any team, but since the Eagles don't have that many good receivers, he's number one or number two. He'll defenitely be missed.