• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ketchup or Mustard

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Which do you either like more or use more of ketchup or mustard?

Ketchup 1 million times over wins.:)

danwiz

Registered Member
Where do you come up with some of these ideas for posts? I keep thinking that you'll run out of ideas, but you never seem too. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I do know that I spend less time here than I used to.

On hot dogs and hamburgers I use both, as well as onions and maybe some sauerkraut on hot dogs.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ketchup for sure. I don't really care for mustard on anything and I can't eat anything with a strong mustard flavor.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like mustard and put it on hamburgers, hot dogs and sometimes cold sandwiches. The only thing I put ketchup on is my fries.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Same as Hilander. Ketchups only for fries and even then only if theres no gravy.
Mayo, A1 sauce, Heinz 57, or BBQ sauce for hamburgers. Mustard for hot dogs and Dijon mustard for deviled eggs. Even in borscht I like tomato paste and not ketchup. I could probably live forever and not eat ketchup.

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
I don't use mustard very much. Isn't it funny though you're clothes are clean
and just because you had mustard in your sandwich it had to get on your clothes :rant:
Definitely I like ketchup..

I use it on hamburgers, hot dogs, FF and can even use it on roast beef and steak.
Oh yeah I forgot my eggs and breakfast potatoes also.

As long as someone like me is around Heinz will stay in business. :lol:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I can't even think why or how it should be the one OR the other. They're completely different tastes. You can cook a mustard based meal, honey and mustard, Dijon Chicken, etc, that has a completely different taste to tomato based meals.

I like both, in different meals and different ways.

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Where do you come up with some of these ideas for posts? I keep thinking that you'll run out of ideas, but you never seem too. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I do know that I spend less time here than I used to.
That's funny..and beware I do have more.. the question is are you ready?:lol:

filiasan

Registered Member
If I had to choose, mustard. Ketchup doesn't work very well, with sauerkraut. Mustard can be used to make different sauces. Ketchup-based tomato sauce is just gross. Mustard is just more versatile.