Kenyon Martin

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Vader, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Vader

Vader Guest

[​IMG]

looks different. i like it

C/C please

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow nice job man I really like it, I love the background, and the font is really good, I wish you could see K Mart a little better, but it's still very good, you should challnge someone to a sig contest.

8/10

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

haha Vader nice seing you around here.. I like this sig man.. only thing you got to do IMO is lower the contrast so its not too bright.

give it a 7.5/10 right now

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I rather like this one... only problem (very small) is that the larger text is a little hard to read.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

What does that say...Kenvon Martin I think >>; But hey soft yellow and doesn't hurt the eyes when I look at it which results in me giving u an 8/10 though the fon't needs to be a different color so it can be read better, appealing is always something u must look for in making a sig i say!^^;

6. Shabir

Shabir Guest

very nice..but him & bg are same colour and they mix together lol :)

7. Omega

Omega Ω

That one is pretty good nice match between bg and stock. I hate the color and the style/effects on it though 8/10 good job!

8. Doesnt really look like Kenyon Martin. Looks like a guy from Dawn of the Dead, one of the zombie people. The graphics are nice but maybe if you made the pic clearer, it would be better.