• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kentucky Fried Hoax

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...f-disfigured-girl-kicked-out-of-kfc-was-hoax/

Well, if this has taught me anything, it's to take everything with a grain of salt, now, more than ever. I get that this family was probably desperate, to get the little girl the medical attention that she needed, in order for her to look "normal" again, so that she won't be picked on... but nothing excuses this. I also wondered if their causing a scene with KFC, had something to do with them wanting to take attention off of the family member, whose dogs did this to her. "Out of sight, out of mind," basically, since this KFC thing was a big clusterfuck. The way these people think, I would not doubt it.