Kenshin discussion + Favorite Character?

Who is the greatest?

• Himura Kenshin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanousuke Sagara

• Hajime Saitou

• Aoshi Shinomori

• Makoto Shishio

• Soujiro Seta

• Yukishiro Enishi

• Shogo Amakusa

• Mokujin Yahiko

• Total voters

Vegito728

Registered Member
So who is your favorite character from Rurouni Kenshin and why? Mine are Seta Sōjirō he was awesome he was young yet knew how to fight really well. I really liked that he was so calm and didn't care anything about killing who he was fighting. My other favorite is Hajime Saito c'mon who can't like him? He had some awesome attacks and I liked how he helped kenshin and a ton of other reasons. And of course I like Kenshin to.:)

D

dbzwarrior4ever

Favorite AMV based on Rurouni Kenshin

Whats your favorite AMV or Anime Music Video based on Rurouni Kenshin and why?

L

lilbballfrk

Re: Favorite Character?

mine would have to be Sanoske. He's this badass character with a great sense of humor. lol. he would always have a friends back even if he knew he couldnt win. woohoo! go sano!! =]

I like that guy with the huge 1 ton sword...dunno who that is but he has black hair, dudes badass

D

dbzwarrior4ever

Favorite Weapon in Rurouni Kenshin

What is your favorite weapon in the Rurouni Kenshin series and why? i love Kenshins double bladed sword because you can be a real bada** with it no matter how good you are, lol

D

dbzwarrior4ever

Re: Favorite AMV based on Rurouni Kenshin

my favorite anime music video for Rurouni Kenshin is ezbkovn studio version of memorie the final cut of it, because all the dissolves and tranzitions are sweet

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Re: Favorite AMV based on Rurouni Kenshin

You should post topics like this in the AMV section. Request move to Anime Music Video section.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Re: Favorite Weapon in Rurouni Kenshin

dbzwarrior4ever said:
i love Kenshins double bladed sword because you can be a real bada** with it no matter how good you are, lol

I liked Kenshin's Reverse Blade Katana. Everybody thought it was harmless then WHAM lol. dbzwarrior4ever you never told us what yours is.

Vegito728

Registered Member

««ßlur»» said:
I like that guy with the huge 1 ton sword...dunno who that is but he has black hair, dudes badass
I think you mean Sanosuke from what I can remember him and some other guy are the only ones with " 1 ton swords".