Kenshin discussion + Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Mar 31, 2006.

?

Who is the greatest?

1. Himura Kenshin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sanousuke Sagara

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hajime Saitou

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Aoshi Shinomori

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Makoto Shishio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Soujiro Seta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yukishiro Enishi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Shogo Amakusa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Mokujin Yahiko

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

So who is your favorite character from Rurouni Kenshin and why? Mine are Seta Sōjirō he was awesome he was young yet knew how to fight really well. I really liked that he was so calm and didn't care anything about killing who he was fighting. My other favorite is Hajime Saito c'mon who can't like him? He had some awesome attacks and I liked how he helped kenshin and a ton of other reasons. And of course I like Kenshin to.:)

2. Favorite AMV based on Rurouni Kenshin

Whats your favorite AMV or Anime Music Video based on Rurouni Kenshin and why?

3. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

Re: Favorite Character?

mine would have to be Sanoske. He's this badass character with a great sense of humor. lol. he would always have a friends back even if he knew he couldnt win. woohoo! go sano!! =]

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

I like that guy with the huge 1 ton sword...dunno who that is but he has black hair, dudes badass

5. Favorite Weapon in Rurouni Kenshin

What is your favorite weapon in the Rurouni Kenshin series and why? i love Kenshins double bladed sword because you can be a real bada** with it no matter how good you are, lol

6. Re: Favorite AMV based on Rurouni Kenshin

my favorite anime music video for Rurouni Kenshin is ezbkovn studio version of memorie the final cut of it, because all the dissolves and tranzitions are sweet

7. Re: Favorite AMV based on Rurouni Kenshin

You should post topics like this in the AMV section. Request move to Anime Music Video section.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Re: Favorite Weapon in Rurouni Kenshin

Enishi's tachi blade. His moves + his blade = awesomeness.

9. Vegito728

Re: Favorite Weapon in Rurouni Kenshin

I liked Kenshin's Reverse Blade Katana. Everybody thought it was harmless then WHAM lol. dbzwarrior4ever you never told us what yours is.

10. Vegito728

I think you mean Sanosuke from what I can remember him and some other guy are the only ones with " 1 ton swords".