Kenny Chesney

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
OHHH email me if you would like to see my pictures I took of Kenny Chesney at last weeks concert. I suppose you all heard he got married!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
He put on a VERY good show. Here he had Gretchen Wilson (she was really good too) and Uncle Cracker........it was Awesome! Kenny is not a very nice person though....to bad!

Msbabedoll said:
He put on a VERY good show. Here he had Gretchen Wilson (she was really good too) and Uncle Cracker........it was Awesome! Kenny is not a very nice person though....to bad!
Okay, I need the dish, why is he not a nice person? I love Renee and I would hate to think she's stuck with a jerk!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Angel he's just not nice in meeting, I kind of hoped that it was just the one time when I met him, mayb he was just in a bad mood or whatever, but I heard from people who met him this time around that he was still that way. I mean, come on......he should be able to smile and put on a happy face for 20 minutes with his fans? Its not like they give you time to chit chat with him anyway, when you go back stage they tell you, one picture, one autograph per person, there is no time for talking, so get up there, say hi, get your autograph and picture and move out of the way for the next person........so you walk up there, smile, tell him what a big fan you are and he looks at you like you are the BIGGEST inconvience EVER! Not to mention there is not Thank You, or acknowlegement that you even spoke to him!
Maybe since he's got a girl he'll lighten up some!! :)