• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kennedy hurts wrist...I cant make this stuff up

Tucker

Lion Rampant
This sucks. Even if it's minor, this injury does nothing for Kennedy's non-kayfabe 'snakebit' image. His schtick is ready to catch fire if he can just avoid getting hurt. Man, I sure hope he's back next week.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This sucks. Even if it's minor, this injury does nothing for Kennedy's non-kayfabe 'snakebit' image. His schtick is ready to catch fire if he can just avoid getting hurt. Man, I sure hope he's back next week.
I agree. I tend to make fun of the guy because I feel he's an easy target but I feel bad for him. I dont know if he just cant take a bump or if its bad luck or what it is.

I hope its nothing serious because it looks like they want to push him high again because he interrupted Orton.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Man this sucks, I was so happy when he returned last night. As you know already I am a huge fan of his and I believe he has the potential to become a star in the business because of his charisma.

I am just hopeful that it's nothing serious and he will be able to make a quick recovery.

Wolfling

Registered Member
Yeah, I clocked it on Raw during the RKO and watched him favor it then I read about it online. It’s very unfortunate; tough break if it’s serious. He is plague by bad luck with injuries. And, it sucks, because Kennedy is full of charisma. Almost Rock-like magnetism if it were given a chance to grow.

The WWE is severely lacking mic talent at the minute, what with TNA creeping up behind them with better matches.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Awww, that is bad luck.

I hope he recovers soon, I mean even if it is minor, it can quickly turn from small to big anytime.

He is a good wrestler, and a good key performer.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Someone on another site that I post at said he thinks it's a conspiracy and he's not really injured. That WWE wants to play off his injury history and use that in a storyline.

Personally, I dont buy it. Its a nice thought but I think its legit. Although it is pretty sudden...usually Kennedy waits a while before getting hurt again

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You know, steroids do ruin your body . . .

I can see this being a common thing for him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, I read on another site that the injury isn't serious and he shouldn't miss anytime. I dont know how legit the source is, but I really hope thats the case.

You said it very well Cons. He took steroids, then stopped and now hes getting all these injuries.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigBob General Discussion 0
Millz Wrestling 4
redsoxocd Politics & Law 6
MenInTights Bathroom Wall 2
BigBob Politics & Law 31