• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ken Dolls

leopard22

Registered Member
Okay, it's going to be the 45th anniversary of the Ken doll soon ... I know ... it makes you feel SO old!

Found this site that has everything you ever wanted to know about Ken and a whole lot you didn't ... but while I was looking through the site, I came across a section called "Travelling Ken" where people take pictures of Ken dolls in different cities in various places. I couldn't believe it, but someone had a Ken in the city I grew up in (Edmonton, Canada) and darn it, but it is in Edmonton (I recognize the city skyline and the City Council Chamber stairway)! I didn't think anyone really collected Ken dolls that seriously, but go figure? (no pun intended)

Anyway, here's the link to Travelling Ken in Edmonton ... check it out and see if your hometown has hosted a Ken doll ...

http://www.manbehindthedoll.com/traveling_edmonton.htm