• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ken Akamatsu's Best Work

What do you think is Ken Akamatsu'd best work?

• A.I. Love You (manga)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love Hina (Manga)

• Love Hina (Anime)

• Mao-chan (Anime)

• Negima (Manga)

• Negima (Anime)

• Total voters

Malificus

Likes snow
What of Ken Akamtsu's works do you like best? To be fair, I'll allow 2 votes per person, in case you want to distinguish between his anime and Manga. You can change your vote since you could change your opinion.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say Love Hina. I don't know why though lol.

N

Nestor

I say none. I say he's a hack. Masakazu Katsura both writes and draws better shoujo ai manga. ::)

Malificus

Likes snow
Nestor said:
I say none. I say he's a hack. Masakazu Katsura both writes and draws better shoujo ai manga. ::)
because as we all know, Ken Akamatsu is famous for his shoujo pieces. ::)

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The only one I had seen was Love Hina. And i enjoyed that series. One of my favorite romance comedy animes. It cant surpass Chobits however.

M

mysticangel

not much of a fan of the ones on the list....i found love hina annoying...and negima really never interested me...however outta all his works..i would say i like isudatta my santa. i haven't seen much of the ova but i like the manga somewhat...better then the others at least.

C

Chaos42

i like the negima manga better balance of both stories and the main charater isn't a perv. plus a variety of crazy girls with varing special skills

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave General Discussion 3
dDave General Discussion 16
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 7
Millz NFL 31
Malificus Anime 3