Movies Kelsey Grammer in the hospital

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like today is a bad day for actors. Kelsey Grammer (Cheers, Frasier, Back to You) was hospitalized today after "feeling faint".

Kelsey Grammer hospitalized - CNN.com

Sure this seems like it's not a big deal but he did have a heart attack last month. He's going to need to take it easy for a while and get his health back up. He's only 53.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kelsey Grammer used to be a huge drinker and used to do a lot of bad drugs in his past. I think it's finally catching up to him. Last month he had a heart attack, now he just fainted. That's not good signs. Hopefully he's going to get better and not worst.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Kelsey has been in the hospital about 2 weeks ago too for what he says is just routine follow up but it takes a while to recover from a heart attack.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kelsey Grammer used to be a huge drinker and used to do a lot of bad drugs in his past. I think it's finally catching up to him. Last month he had a heart attack, now he just fainted. That's not good signs. Hopefully he's going to get better and not worst.
Yeah you have to watch out for those huge drinkers. I don't know anybody who is a huge drinker though... :rolleyes: