Kelly Kelly secret lover?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you saw Raw then you know that Kane is mad that Kelly Kelly as a boyfriend, and at first we thought it was Miz because Kane gave him the tombstone, but when Mickey and Candace Michelle went into the locker room to find out if she was okay, they said "So Miz?" Then she replied by saying "Miz? Are you serious?"

So it's defenitely not Miz, who do you guys believe it is? And which angle do you think there going with this whole thing?

I'm gonna guess something wacky and WWE-like and go with Michael Cole. I know, it doesn't make sense. WWE-like, remember? Something only in the WWE universe where this can be possible.

If not Cole, I'd say Mysterio.

Last edited:

wooly

I am the woolrus
To be honest i don't know and don't care.

I really think these crappy storylines are such a waste of kane's ability. They've completely killed his character.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
It better not be Mysterio...the Mysterio/Kane stuff needs to be OVER. Michael Cole is married and that's been public on television so I dunno about that one.

Who doesn't have a feud now who isn't married? Hmmmm...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's very hard to say, and it better be someone that will actually give Kane a challenge. Like Millz said the Mysterio/Kane feud needs to stop, and personally I thought it made no sense. So hopefully this time around, they'll give Kane someone that actually makes sense, and a wrestler that will make the feud interesting.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
All I know is that I laughed my ass off when it turned out that KK had sacrificed Miz to save her mystery manmeat.
------
Like Millz said the Mysterio/Kane feud needs to stop, and personally I thought it made no sense.
I'll also agree. Having observed Jacobs' acting for some years, I got the feeling watching the angle play put that he didn't think much of it himself.

Last edited: