Kelly Clarkson concert!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Matty Kells, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Matty Kells

Matty Kells Guest

Two days ago I went to a Kelly Clarkson concert, which was part of her Addicted Tour. She was amazing! If anyone likes her, went to one of her concerts, or has something to say about her (be it negative or positive) please reply! I'd love to start a conversation!

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Well to be honest with you I do not think there will be a lot of Kelly Clarkson fans on this forum... including myself... but everyone has different musical taste.

3. Matty Kells

Matty Kells Guest

Ya, I thought there wouldnt be. But it was worth a shot! And thanks for respecting my taste!

I think I could find plenty of other things to talk about anyway.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I've only heard her singles on the radio. Not her really recent ones, but I can say she's alright. I can stand her. She's not as annoying to me as it is to some other people.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The sad part is, she's an amazing vocalist. She has some real talent and power in those lungs of hers, but her songs are so overplayed that you end up inadvertantly hating her. Or at least I did. I respect her for her music skills, but damn, can't stations find something else to play?

6. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I listen to

ENERGY 92.7 in San Francisco, and they do dance music. The remixes of her songs are far superior to the originals, mostly because they crank up the BPM and add some percussion.