• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

kekekeke

Sioux

hi, i'm Sioux and im bored.
which is why i signed up for this forum lol. :D

you probably dont wanna know anything about me :sigh:
If you do, ask me what ya wanna know.

&FML 50 posts till i can upload a av? =(

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Sioux!

Yeah, the Moderators of GF keep an eye on newer members' posts for a while before certain features become available. But there's plenty to talk about around here, so trust me, 50 posts will fly by!

What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Is your username related to the Native American Nation?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! Please stay here and post lots!

We would greatly appreciate it, hahaha.

Sioux

Thanks! and yeah i guess i'll have 50 posts in no time.
my hobbies are playing on my computer, hanging out with friends, being bored and playing poker . IDK how to play poker yet tho derp.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF! :D And no worries, Elly will wanna know everything about you, lol! I'm not that nosy. What's your fav genre of music? Do you like animals? What part of the world are you in? Am I nosy yet? :nod:

BigBob

Registered Member
Thanks! and yeah i guess i'll have 50 posts in no time.
my hobbies are playing on my computer, hanging out with friends, being bored and playing poker . IDK how to play poker yet tho derp.
Well we have a group of people who play Poker at PokerStars and once we get the Poker we have here fixed then you can join us here.

I'm taking a guess that you don't like any sports.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Sioux, don't mind Dekzper. And look who's talking. He who asked you 3 questions at a time lol.

Alzo, tell me everything about you. :lol:

On a serious note, if you play poker then I'm sure you'll be liked by some pokerfans around here.

Also, how is it your hobby being bored? I don't get it.