Keiji Signature

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

The render looked so good I had too make a signature out of it.

Keiji Signature:

[​IMG]

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Omega I am going to kill you when this is all over....I just made a Keiji one for NO REASON then T_T

But it's perfect and I love it! It's just that I see spots at the end of his arms >.> I give it a perfect 10! Does this mean ur gonna make a Gan Ning one too*gets hopeful* I want it if ya do.

Ooooh and is there a tut for that kind of bg floating around here somewhere? I wanna try it^^

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I am not even sure what I did kyo. I have read about 20 tutorials off of PR so far and I just blending all my know how all together. Also I am going to use yours for the signature we were talking about. I do not have this on PSD it was just something I did because I was bored.

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Wow, Omega, if you were and woman, and I were a man, wait I am, but you get the point. Sweet sig. I'll use it right away.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I swear Alucard ur a sig whore. You change sigs like the average person changes clothes -_-;

I'm joking and yet I'm quite serious on that statement. Oooh curse you Omega and ur boredomness, but I'll find another way to sorta tweak the other one he wants^^

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

Be it as it may. I love me sigs.

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Can you make me a avatar out of this picture or another one? Much appreciated.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

I can try in a bit ok

I am sure I can

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

10. Omega

Omega Ω

There I took my time.

[​IMG]