Kdmillz' ECW draft reactions

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Talent Joining ECW (5)

Matt Hardy: Hardy is going to bring experience, talent, and popularity with him to ECW. This is a very nice pickup for the “C Brand.” He is the kinda guy that can really help some of the less experienced guys and could bring something to the brand that hasn’t been there before. They lost Punk and Kingston and Shelton and Kane but I think there are plenty of guys Hardy can still compete with. He’s the Benoit pickup of last year I think.

Mark Henry: Well we shoulda seen this one coming from a mile away. Henry wasn’t doing much on Smackdown and since they lost Kane and Big Daddy V they needed to add another monster to the show. Mark should be fine there and they need his type of wrestler to do certain things.

Hornswoggle: He’s there just because his “Dad” went to ECW as well. Its whatever, I hope they don’t win the WWE Tag Titles. That wouldn’t be cool.

Super Crazy: It is about frickin time Super Crazy went back to ECW. This guy is PERFECT for ECW. He is electric in the ring, the fans like him, he’s a veteran presence, can have a good match with anyone, and will put people over where needed. Good stuff here.

Finlay: I wanted Finlay on ECW as well…could be a potential ECW Champion down the road. Like Matt Hardy and Chris Benoit before them he will bring that experience to the show that it needs. I’d call up more youngsters and have them learn from Finlay…he’s got a lot to add to ECW.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Worked well last year:sneaky:

Hardy should NOT be on ECW..

Just as hes getting a great push as US champ, he gets sent over there, WWE needs to start realising that Matt Hardy has FAR more TALENT then Jeff hardy.

Why does Jeff deserve a place over Matt when Jeff does Drugs, Has little Wrestling ability and his fanbase relies on Being a spot monkey. And Matt Hardy has great in ring talent, can Fly, Has been clean so far and has worked his ass off for WWE.

[/rant]

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I believe that ECW got screwed, I'm really surprise that Hardy is moving to ECW, I expected him to go to Raw or stay on Smackdown.

ECW lost CM Punk which everyone saw coming a mile away, they lost Shelton Benjamin which in my opinion is a big lost.

They also didn't gain any spectacular if you ask me.

But everyone knew that ECW is the third rated show, so no superstar will be wrestling there.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I hope not either. Hronswoggle RUINED the credibility - what little was left - from the Cruiserweight title. If they win them off Miz and Morrison then the credibility for that tile is good as gone.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

That's just it, nobody will wanna wrestle there full time. I can't believe they asked Benoit to do it. Hardy is as big of star power that shows ever had and they'll never get much higher than that. Thats the nature of the brand...they'll always get screwed in the eyes of the fans.