• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kazarian

Thoughts on Kazarian?

• Not a fan.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was a pioneer of the X-Division, but that's about as far as his career will go.

• Other (please explain).

• Total voters

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Making my avatar/sig into a Fortune set gave me the idea for a couple of TNA discussions related to the stable and one of its members, I'm curious of what you all think....

First, I wanted to ask about peoples' thoughts of Kazarian. I've always been a big fan, and I think that with Flair's backing he's obviously on a new level. They guy has a lot of technical and high-flying skill in the ring, and I think he's pretty damn underrated as far as verbal skills and charisma go. I (and most other TNA fans) was really disappointed to see him stuck in the role of Suicide and dealing with an injury when he's really one of the core TNA wrestlers. Now, he's back and better than ever.

What are your thoughts on Kazarian? I've included a little poll to kind of gauge opinion, but please post what you think of him, of his spot in TNA, and where his career will be going as time passes.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Frank Kazarian has a ton of talent and I'm a huge fan of his. I'm not 100% certain that he's a future main eventer but since they put him with Flair and Fortune it's possible he could be elevated.

Question I have is would they even put the World Title on someone other then Jeff Hardy from that group? I mean, Hogan was mostly the champion during the NWO days. I guess Macho Man was for a little bit so it's not impossible. Of course there's Styles there too but he'll be preoccupied with the title he's got.

So we'll see. I hope he gets a huge push but I'm not sure it'll happen.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
He has great potential like what Millz said. I doubt that he will ever become a main eventer but he will be a multitime television champion.