Kaz Gets a New Look (signature request)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kazmarov, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Alright, I don't like how Tan's sig for me looks with the new skin, so I'm requesting a new one.

Reward: rep from the 6th highest poster, probably has quite a lot of weight to it.

Picture:

http://www.solarviews.com/browse/earth/earthafr.jpg

or a related one.

I want the earth in the center, slightly taller than the sig itself, and my name in the top left corner (Kaz). Besides that, be creative with effects, and you can add stars around it if you feel the need to. I just want it to look cool, and maybe make the whole sig have a blueish theme to it.

On the bottom I want written "Earth-Protect it or Perish"

2. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I can't make sigs, but a cool idea would be the earth with a Yin-Yang symbol fused with it? I can't describe it, but it would look cool.

3. Kazmarov

Hmm, that does sound good, and does speak to the enviormental message I'm trying to say (Taoism is very, very enviormental due to their beliefs of harmony with the Tao).

Yeah, that's an additional thing I'd like to see have done if possible.

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I got the ideas, but no skills. :(

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Kyo might be able to do it! ;]

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I'm not that good yet...but I tried to say the least^^; All I need to know is where do u want the tezt exactly? I'm confused:wacko: Oh and I am more than willing to make changes cause I think you don't want it like this:

[​IMG]

The Yin Yang thing I think I got right, fused together looks something like that. Don't use it yet because I gotta figure out how to get that darn smug off >.< It won't come off I tell u! ;_;

7. Kazmarov

I like the Yin-Yang earth, but I dislike the background. Can you make the background something more dark and abstract?

Also, I'd like it smaller than that.

The text should be "The Earth" in the top left part, and "protect it or perish" in the bottom right.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Don't worry about that one, after I found out I could do something I've decided that I'll make a whole new one >.>; Smaller? Ok I'll do something smaller but how much smaller are we talking about here, something like the one you have currently with the earth sticking out?

If I were to switch the moon for the earth or put the yin yang overlapping the moon would you go for something like this:

[​IMG]

Told ya I was gonna make something new. Now tell meh what ye think of these effects so I can input ur input tomorrow:clap:

9. Kazmarov

Besides the Earth/Moon/Yin-Yang whatever, I just want it completely abstract and a mixture of dark colors that flow. Don't care about the effects.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Alright here we go...:

[​IMG]

First request ever been done:clap: ...but I can't help to think as if I did something wrong...oh well changes are at ur disposal to tell meh.