• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kayleigh

Iris

rainbow 11!
YOU are a CUNT!!!

Iris

rainbow 11!
NO U

Dabs

Registered Member
Hey, Kayleigh is a great name!!! One of my granddaughters is a Kaylea (notice the different spelling) I have bitched about that spelling since the day she was born. I wanted it to be Kaylee or Kaylie. I can find all kinds of personalized items with those spellings. But the way her parents chose, I can't find zip! I bet our Kayleigh- with a VERY unique way of the spelling, has a hard time finding her name in anything too, right?

Iris

rainbow 11!
I can find stuff in the UK with that spelling but not in the US. Lol it pisses me off sometimes. I won't lie, I want a tacky mug from seaworld with my name on it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It's hard to find anything with the name Danny on it also. They always say Daniel instead.

Dabs

Registered Member
I can find stuff in the UK with that spelling but not in the US. Lol it pisses me off sometimes. I won't lie, I want a tacky mug from seaworld with my name on it.
Come to think of it, I have on rare occasions in my area, seen a spelling of Kayleigh, on a child's mug or toy, near our tourist trap in the mountains. I am a big lover of personalized items for my friends. If I see a unique item or souvenir from my part of the world with a friend's name, I will most generally get it. I see my name all the time, both spellings.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unity Bathroom Wall 6
AnitaKnapp Bathroom Wall 12
ysabel Bathroom Wall 25