Kaula Diamond

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh yeah...I'm back again with new stuff! Well actually, it's just beta testing for a pet project that I'm doing*winks* Well anyway this is a test sig with different verisons, it's to see which one I like and which ones I need to improve on. Well here are the versions:

Scanlines:
    [​IMG]
    Checker Boxes:

[​IMG]
    Box Dots:
    [​IMG]
    Plain One:
    [​IMG]

Tell meh what you guys think of it. It's suppose to be a reamped version of the first sig I ever did too. I remember the person who asked for the first one too and I forgot to give them the avie for it. They can have this one if they want if they come to claim it or I can just take the tag off the first one and make an avie to match^^;

As always C&C!

Edit: Oh darn >.< For one the top one has a line that I didn't even know about! Plus the original render has a white line around it too ;_;. I can't believe I am just realizing this stuff now!:curse:

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

All have good artistic value! I like the checker boxes and the plain one more than the other two tho!

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I like the last two. The backgrounds in the first two take away from the main object.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I agree with Nos on this one. *Nods* They are very nice, I love the render thingy.

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I see ur points about drawing away from the main image of the girl, altho on the box dots one I think the background is too dulled out.