• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Katy Perry

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Is it just me or does anyone else here think that Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel look almost identical? I saw Yes Man like two days ago, and I thought Zooey Deschanel was Katy Perry. I looked at their pictures side by side and the only difference is that Zooey has bright blue eyes, thats about it. They could pass as twins...

Attachments

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've never thought about it before...but they do sort of look alike. Their music stylings are completely different though, that's for sure.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think the look alike. I just noticed it. They are almost identical.

Twitch

Registered Member
Yeah, my friend and I have noticed this.

The only difference is the nose.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oh, and Katy has a slight cleft in her chin, too.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
And don't forget the difference in the eyes...Katy's are a deep blue, while Zoey's rocking the light/crystalish blue.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I realized that a bit ago.

Musical stylings are indeed very different, but both good in their own way.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I actually like them both....sort of. Zooey's style is very distinct, and very different (I LOVE Why Do You Let Me Stay Here)...while I think Katy is more mainstream.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Yeah, I agree. They both have their strong points when it comes to their genre of music. They're insanely talented gals.