Katy Perry- I Kissed A Girl

i changed that song to my ringtone and backtone for a while and started wearing my friends rainbow belt every day and none of my friends questioned me... i was somewhat disappointed.

the only thing that makes me feel better is that my friend rob was shocked to learn i had a girlfriend before i had a boyfriend..... that makes it better

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
hilarious... I have yet to actually hear this song! I keep hearing everyone talk about it and now I've seen the video (This computer doesnt have a sound card)....

Is it really as bad as everyone says? I dont listen to the regular radio, I keep my satellite radio on hockey talk and if I'm listening to music its on my iPod. So I'm one of the few fortunate people who have not been 100% exposed yet.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Only listened to parts of it playing in the background of bars.

In different to the song. I am surprise it is so successful though.

It's being played a lot I heard. Probably like Fallout Boy's "Sugar We're Going Down."

Vegito728

Registered Member
Only listened to parts of it playing in the background of bars.

In different to the song. I am surprise it is so successful though.

It's being played a lot I heard. Probably like Fallout Boy's "Sugar We're Going Down."
LMAO! Me and Clay were playing on XBL a while ago and he wouldn't stop singing this song. It was hilarious.

But I've never actually heard the song. This was the first time. And it was better than I expected.

Last edited:
Hahhhhhhhh..

It's being played on the radio WAYY too much!

I need to start driving my truck so I can play CDs instead.

Or steal the XM again which normally stays in the house...