Katrina! 2 More Disaster.

ecnotek

Registered Member
Hi Everyone,

I don't mean to get religious here or start a war but just some concerns.

Does any one here knew that Benny Hinn prophecy this weather disaster before it happened. (Katrina). He said the Lord show him that it will be devastated and be worse WEATHER in history, AND there is 2 more to come. He stated that the Lord told him there will be a shift in the WEATHER this year (the worsed). Not long after that boom, here comes Katrina.

Do you think we need 2 more? Oh my gosh I just can't imagine where next. I don't even want to think about it. Is any one else concern about what he said?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Funny you should mention that... I was watching the news last night and it looks like another series of hurricane storms are going to hit Louisianna shortly... as well as other areas in the Gulf..

Hey ecnotek.. I personally don't put much stock in self proclaimed prophets, especially when one has been wrong more than he's been right.
The hurricane was beyond what anyone truly expected, but I'm not very impressed with his prediction....just seems like he took the safe route this time.
I have a hard time believing anyone can "see" the future or predict what's going to happen. I'd hate to think my canvas has already been painted and I have little control over my destiny.
As far as the new hurricane, I hope everyone is taking the evacuation warnings seriously!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah you would think that this time they would... The sad thing is that it's almost inevitable that some will stay behind STILL! :(

As for getting into your "canvas already being painted," that's a discussion that could go on forever..

*Waits for AngelsSpeak to reply to this with post #5 saying "How did you know?"*

Just kidding lol! Back on topic.. sorry..

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I have outdone myself with this one... lol

Although, back on subject, has anybody watched the news lately? The Gulf is in for a beating soon, as is part of Texas...

And by the way, Hurricane names go on a cycle. I am pretty sure the idea of sequals and trilogies isn't encouraged here.. It won't be called Katrina 2 ;)

There are many lists that they cycle through. Each year there is a different list used. When a storm is bad enough, they retire the name from future use. I think Katrina will be retired if it hasn't been already. The next one will start with a letter after K, but I'm not sure how far after. There may have been some smaller storms since that took some of the next few letters..

ecnotek

Registered Member
Oh AngelsPeak, I see you know the man! Well I was just stating what he said and thought I'll drop it in here to see what ya'll think.
Andrew, I saw the news and man that it gets sad and sad every time.
I will be keeping my eye on the news a lot more.

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
sad thing is, theres 3 other systems out there that have had hurricane strength, but most likely wont touch land...

Besides Rita, theres Philippe (in atlantic moving north), Kenneth (near Hawaii), and Max (720 miles west of mexico, moving north).

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would imagine that news is more good than bad... I mean, if they don't hit land how is that sad? I'm confused.

ecnotek

Registered Member
Andrew! don't mean to confuse you.
What I was tryring to say was that. We are still helping the Katrina victims and trying to get pass this weather disaster, and them watching the news you keep hearing of more threating weather. Plus, wheather the storm is a category 1 or 2 going into ONE direction, no one knows for sure if and when it will turn around and ........
that's what so sad about it.I'm thinking way ahead of myself here.