• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kate Middleton Jelly Bean

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
OMG :lol2: The comments are funny.

No one really gives a crap now that she's been in the news every day since they announced the engagement.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It's kind of scary! If Kate was dead I would think it was her ghost appearing on the bean.

Metoria

Registered Member
XD That is really funny!

whats even funnier is that people will actually buy it I'm sure for lots of money too! XD

I think shaped foods are like clouds you see what you want to see in it. me thinks anyway.

:3 but still- talk about an easy way to get some money! :p

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
And so the "woohoo, we get to eat the insides of kate middleton", just me?? I'll get my coat...

viLky

ykLiv
It looks like Katy Perry more so than Kate Middleton to me.

I don't see what the big deal is, every time I get a food item that looks like something I just shrug it off and continue eating. I don't go reporting it to the masses.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
It looks like Katy Perry more so than Kate Middleton to me.

I don't see what the big deal is, every time I get a food item that looks like something I just shrug it off and continue eating. I don't go reporting it to the masses.
Frankly I will be happy when the whole thing is over... you can't go a day without hearing about it on the news...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Between your "move over Jesus" and their "We may have reached an apex in Royal Wedding hysteria.", I'm so amused by this.

I believe people will really spend for it. It's amazing how many who didn't have a clue who she was before the engagement announcement are treating her like mini Princess Diana (and we know how that ended). I'm almost feeling sorry for Kate...