• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kate, Duchess of Cambridge is in Labor

Bliss

Sally Twit
This is all anyone at work has been talking about today. I am in the small percentage of the UK that isn't actually bothered haha. Obviously I hope the baby is healthy and well, but I am not excited about what she will be having, etc.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm watching live skynews and just got to know about this. Have been following the event eversince I got home from work. I'm pretty excited for some reason :)

The baby weighed 8lbs 6oz and was born at 4.24pm UK time.

@Hilander. I was JUST about to post the very same thread lolol. But on the "Other news and discussion" forum. haha

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
BREAKING NEWS: WOMAN HAS FUNCTIONING LADY PARTS
Also: Husband's Manly Bits are Also Performing Satisfactorily

I don't get the hype but I suppose being the royal family it's a big deal.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I was negative about this at work and my head was bitten off. You wouldn't believe how closely people have been following this. I've found the whole thing a little odd myself. I don't get the hype.
"IT'S THE FUTURE KING OR QUEEN!!" - Yes, but not in my lifetime.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am not going to lie. I really did not care but as Amy says there was this attitude of if you did not care you almost were agasint the royal family and its like: "no, I just don't see how it really affects me" (unless we get a day off for it), what summed it up for me though was this front page of "Private Eye"