• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Katamari Damacy

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Now, here's a game that nobody can play and say they don't know what it's like to be on drugs. For those who don't know, Katamari Damacy is utterly insane. Your goal is roll up a "Katamari." A Katamari is a ball thing that stuff sticks to. In fact, anything it's bigger than will stick to it. So, you're goal is to run over anything and everything to make a gigantic Katamari. Why rolling up the Katamri, you ask? Well, the King Of All Cosmos woke up one day after a party, and realized he had destroyed all the stars, so he needs you, the Prince Of All Cosmos, to start rolling and replace them. See what I mean about feeling like you're on drugs?

Wrecked

Registered Member
i just played the sequal not too long ago. it's pretty fun, but i wouldn't buy it. but it is a really weird game and has you playing it for long periods of time.

Wrecked

Registered Member
GlodenBob788 said:
That game is the best!! I played the first one as a demo...game is ok..I waited in line for 2 hours just too play.
sounds like you like waiting in line for stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 1