• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Konshentz

Konshentz
What are your thoughts on karma? Do you believe in it? Have you experienced it, whether good or bad?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
In some way, I do. I'm not the most spiritual person there is but I do believe that somewhere down the line, karma will play a factor in your life, whether it's in a good or a bad way.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think it's self-inflicted if it even happens. Just people with a lot of issues with guilt that want to get punished so they punish themselves.
So no, I don't think there's any real karma.

thealigator

Registered Member
Karma to me is very real. Maybe not spiritual but in the world it is. If the very basic definition is correct that it falls down to cause and effect then it will follow you, in some cases for the rest of your life.

As an example, two friends are going for the same job, Person A says something about Person B's history that could lead to Person B not getting the job and that is so and Person A gets the job. Person B finds out about this (this happened in reality between two people I know by the way). Do you honestly believe Person B should ever trust Person A again? Should anyone trust Person A ever again? I know I wouldn't.

So is Karma real? Is it really something to be fearful of? I guess it depends on the type of person you are, if you are not afraid your actions could be your undoing you have nothing to fear, if you are afraid then sometimes biting your tongue or walking away is the best thing to do.

I really think it is that simple.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I definitely believe in karma, and being an asshole, I've experienced the bad side of it more than I'd like. Currently dealing with some of it now. I just wish I could make amends and have them call off the dogs... but sadly, I don't think it works that way. Haha. Oh well, no one to blame but myself.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope its real because there are some that deserve Karma to come back and bite them. More than likely Karma works best when helped along.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I sort of believe in it, based on actions and on the personality you project. If you're out there acting negative and doing terrible things, it will inevitably lead you down a bad path - whether you see it coming or not. I really try to put a positive spin on my daily life and hope that it leads to good things.