• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Karl Pilkington

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I've seen the first episode, yeah. That guy's ramblings are pure solid gold. As he puts it, "I find that if you just talk, your mouth comes up with stuff."

Impact

V.I.P.
Haha that pretty much sums him up. I watched all the episodes, he makes me laugh so much. I love how Ricky and the other dude just fuck with him throughout it all.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I've been compared to Karl Pilkington by a sarcastic friend. He's a better bloke than me though. Proper geezer.

It's annoying though, most of the shows I've seen they just seem to set him up for an attack from Gervais and Merchant. I'm sure he's not that *whatever the word is* - mongy? -- He looks like Mr Mackey.

Bliss

Sally Twit
One of the most quality moments for me from 'An Idiot Abroad' was when Karl was in China eating a bag of Monster Munch while all the other people were eating scorpions or something.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
One of the most quality moments for me from 'An Idiot Abroad' was when Karl was in China eating a bag of Monster Munch while all the other people were eating scorpions or something.
Thank you! I wondered what kind of [strikE]crisps[/strikE] chips he was eating.

Impact

V.I.P.
My favourite part was when they set up the kidnapping and threw him in the van then interrogated him.