Movies Karate Kid

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is there any Karate Kid fans here? I sure am I love the movie, and when I'm talking Karate Kid I am not talking about the one with Hilary Swank because that one was awful. But the first one was a classic in my opinion. The first time I saw it it was god awful and I didn't think I was going to watch it again.

Then years later I decided to watch it again, and it's so good. The fight at the end is classic, and the guy he finds at the end is so funny.

"Sweep the Leg" what a classic line.

Any fans?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
The first one brings back good memories but I can only laugh at the third. 'I'm going to use my karate to shame this guy who works for a toxic waste company'. oooooooh environmental :lol:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I like this movie though I wouldn't consider my self as a "fan" so to speak.

I really like Mr. Miagi he makes him do a whole bunch of random crazy stuff.

Westy

Registered Member
I like this movie though I wouldn't consider my self as a "fan" so to speak.

I really like Mr. Miagi he makes him do a whole bunch of random crazy stuff.
He does like "wax on wax off" he made me laugh............he still does cameo'es in stuff one that comes to mind was Alien Ant Farms video movies.
All three were very good movies. :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pat Morita passed away in 2005, it's almost been three years now it's crazy. But I have to agree with you Mr Miagi was awesome in those movies especially the first Karate Kid. I'll always remember when Daniel get injured and then Mr Miagi does a special technique to heal him, such a classic scene.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Mr. Miagi was what made the movies. I don't really remember much about them other than Mr. Miagi was a beast.