Kanye.

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by BigBlue, Dec 13, 2006.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

[​IMG]

eh i didnt appreciate him dressing up like Jesus, but i do like his music though.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

the only part i like is the bg. the rest i dont feel really flows at all and looks kinda half assed...especially the font heh

its aight, needs v2 :)

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This sig doesn't do anything for me. The background is nothing special, the colour you used are descent, I agree with Blur the font you used is like the simplest font you've ever used in one of your sigs. The only thing that does justice for this sig is that the picture you used of Kanye West is a pretty high quality one. Not your best work.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

[font="arial narrow] I'm not like those two...I am quite fond of this Kayne sig. The simple font to me says power in itself since it's not all fancy and it goes great with Kanye's pose^^; The pic in the bg is good too, I haven't seen one of those in a sig lately either. I like the pattern on the right side though, reminds me of a shirt or something with those small tedious designs >>; Great work Tan!

Though I have a question....where's ur sig at >>;[/font]

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't think Jesus wore a expensive suit.

The Sig:
    The backround is awsome. I like it, and the things behind his back, I also like that and you could have changed the font, it's plain. Maybe to something different and better