Kanye West

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by SanderGFX, Nov 4, 2006.

1. SanderGFX

SanderGFX Guest

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Aside from Kanye being anatomically incorrect . . it's pretty good. I love the font and colors used.

3. SanderGFX

SanderGFX Guest

lol thanks for the comment man, i can hook you up with a house sig you want.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's appreciated, but I'm good for now. I'll certainly keep you in mind though.

By the way, the joke in my previous post was that Kanye wasn't wearing the crown of thorns he wore when he was crucified 2000 years ago.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

i like all but the border...doesnt suit it at all. otherwise its sweet :)

6. SanderGFX

SanderGFX Guest

thanks man, i know, there it aint supposed to be a border, at the forums i'am at the backgrounds of the forums are black and dark and all that ish

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I like it... nice and simple with glowing colors on the black. Very nice looking. The text looks a little dull though maybe?

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Looks like his hair is going into the bg lol. But this sig looks like Kanye is singing infront of fireworks...niicccee^^; I like the way u have the font made too, it is unique in its own way.But I'm like Blur with the border thing...it just doesn't go right with the way the sig is trying to express itself.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like it a lot, the background is plain and simple, and the picture is good quality as well. But the only thing that I don't like on this sig is the font, I don't like the bubble effect, if you know what I mean.