Kanye West: Love Lockdown

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, May 4, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not a huge fan of Kanye West, he as a few good songs, but I recently heard is new one called Love Lockdown and I love it, it's currently my favorite song. Anyone else enjoy this song?

YouTube - Kanye West - Love Lockdown

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I really enjoyed this song when it first came out, but then the radio (and myself) overplayed it. Plus, I found quite a few songs that I thought were better than this on 808's and Heartbreak. You should check out the rest of the CD, pretty good stuff. A pretty bold move for a hip-hop guy to sing for an entire album.

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah like Konshentz said, it was overplayed, which ruined it for me. I prefer the other one he released afterwards - Heartless.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Luckly the radio hasn't overplayed this song in my area. I've never heard it on the radio to be honest with you guys. I was listening to Heartless, which is another great song from him, and then I decided to give Love Lockdown a listen and I liked it a lot.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

My three favorite songs on that CD are...

Heartless, See You In My Nightmares and Bad News.

All catchy tracks. Some people didn't like Nightmares, but I loved Lil' Wayne on it - and even though he isn't my favorite guy, he made that song.

Bad News would be my favorite.

6. teron

teron Registered Member

I loved his old stuff, and independent works. His new album is shit... pretty much completely. He's lost his mind, and the new material sounds like ass live.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I would rank his newest CD above his previous two. I thought those were garbage and had a couple of the worst singles I have heard in a long time.