Kanye West: Love Lockdown

I really enjoyed this song when it first came out, but then the radio (and myself) overplayed it. Plus, I found quite a few songs that I thought were better than this on 808's and Heartbreak. You should check out the rest of the CD, pretty good stuff. A pretty bold move for a hip-hop guy to sing for an entire album.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah like Konshentz said, it was overplayed, which ruined it for me. I prefer the other one he released afterwards - Heartless.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Luckly the radio hasn't overplayed this song in my area. I've never heard it on the radio to be honest with you guys. I was listening to Heartless, which is another great song from him, and then I decided to give Love Lockdown a listen and I liked it a lot.

My three favorite songs on that CD are...

Heartless, See You In My Nightmares and Bad News.

All catchy tracks. Some people didn't like Nightmares, but I loved Lil' Wayne on it - and even though he isn't my favorite guy, he made that song.

Bad News would be my favorite.

teron

Registered Member
I loved his old stuff, and independent works. His new album is shit... pretty much completely. He's lost his mind, and the new material sounds like ass live.

I would rank his newest CD above his previous two. I thought those were garbage and had a couple of the worst singles I have heard in a long time.