Kanji9779 Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
If you didn't have enough money to get the bus home, what would you do?

If you had an accident and you had to be at home to recover for a long time, what would you do to relieve the boredom?

If you could solve the problem of hunger in the third world or repair the ozone, which would you do?

If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be?

If you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?

If you were the President of the USA for a day, what would you do?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What kind of questions are you more interested in answering?
Are you bored right now?
What's your favorite part of the day?
Pick anyone from your GF friends list and explain why s/he is your friend.
What do you think of people who don't keep their word/promise?

Kanji

Registered Member
Thanks, Night Surfer ;)

If you didn't have enough money to get the bus home, what would you do?

If you had an accident and you had to be at home to recover for a long time, what would you do to relieve the boredom?

If you could solve the problem of hunger in the third world or repair the ozone, which would you do?

If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be?

If you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?

If you were the President of the USA for a day, what would you do?
1. Well if I had a cell phone I would call someone if not I would walk to the nearest house and ask to use there phone to call someone. If I was near home I would probably just walk.

2.post on here, maybe do some creative writing, read manga, watch movies.

3. solve the problem of hunger

4.The Bible

5.see if I could get into the habit of using it to watch 2 episodes of anime a day and use the rest for sleep

6.Legalize pimpin' for all the players, legalize marijuana, legalize cocaine, save internet radio for good, pass a net neutrality law, put the main people behind the irs in prison no more income tax, find out how much gold we still have left and start getting the american dollar backed by gold again. of course if I managed to get half that done could you imagine the chaos? man that would be fun to watch. :)

Oops almost forgot I would find a way to give myself diplomatic immunity forever.
------
What kind of questions are you more interested in answering?
Are you bored right now?
What's your favorite part of the day?
Pick anyone from your GF friends list and explain why s/he is your friend.
What do you think of people who don't keep their word/promise?

1. Right Now I'm just happy to have my own thread and I'm open to anything. Everyone is free to ask whatever they want that would help them know me better.
2. sorta
3. night time
4.Vegito728, Because I think he is cool, and where both into anime and jpop/jrock
5.Well I think that depends on what kind of effort they put into keeping there word/promise and how possible it was for them to do so. I think everyone should be honest and if you decide to give someone your word you should keep it. People make mistakes but if you consistently break promises its pretty much inevitable that people will disrespect you or not trust you because of it.

Last edited:

Kanji

Registered Member
I live in a small town called Dowelltown in Tennessee.
Here is a link that has pics and info if you really want the details:
Dowelltown, Tennessee

2.Well either Famous Daves or the old Spaghetti Factory or if it was for longer than a day both. then we would probably go to opry mills. the rest would probably be determined by what they felt like doing. If I could figure out how to get there since it is summer also, probably fall creek falls cause that park is cool and its the only large falls I know of around here.
------
Describe a perfect day.

What's the most irritating sound?

Favorite season?

1. I'm no real sure what you mean by that, but here goes. I get up in the early morning feeling energetic with no pain, I take a shower and get dressed in some of my nice clothes. My friend Stephen picks me up he has Tommy, Kim, and Lucy with him. We go back to his house and hang out, talk, play some video games, go to applebees or someplace cool to eat, then go shopping for a while, its night we go to the movies, then we go to larry's to hang out, maybe sing some karaoke and have few drinks. the bar closes and we go to the lake and chill for a while, then its back to stephen's house for a few more drinks and play few more rounds of video games and just chating with my friends. 8 am the next days rolls a round they take me home. :)

2. high pitched noise or the sound of air being pushed out under high pressure.

3. Winter

Last edited:
Do you like winter because of the cold, snow, both, or some other reason?

What was your favorite childhood toy?

Are you an early or late riser?

Kanji

Registered Member
1. I like winter because of the longer nights, it being cold is just an added benefit to the season. I rarely see snow here even in winter so I think snow is nice too unless I have to drive in it.

2. He-Man action figures.

3.Late Riser

Vegito728

Registered Member
About time you got one of these.

What was the first anime you ever saw(fully)? And what did you think?

What was the first anime you ever bought to keep?

Do you prefer box sets or single DVDs?

Kanji

Registered Member
1. That would probably be the Ah! My Goddess OVA series. I thought it was a really good series, I always thought it was too short so I was glad when they released the movie and now the tv series.

2. I'm thinking either Jin-Roh or Akira on dvd, if you include vhs fansubs it would be Gasaraki.

3.Well when I first started collecting anime I bought singles because the box sets where extremely high. Now that you can get them for 40 bucks I'll be going that route from now on especially since I got alot of singles and very few full sets. I'm actually going to have to go to pawn shops to try in finish some of my single collections cause they simply don't make them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.