Kane's storyline

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm really liking it so far and I really hope the WWE doesn't blow it. This gives a chance to push Kane as a monster once again.

My friend made a good point though, he said that what they might do is that in the end Undertaker finds out that Kane was the one who put him in a "vegetable" state and they end up wrestling at Wrestlemania for Undertaker's last match, or possibly Kane's last match.

Thoughts?

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I thought they might do the swerve myself but from what I have read they are planning to have Taker feud with Jake Hager which would possibly include a match at Summerslam.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
First, Kane's promo on Friday was one of the best ever IMO! crazy. Kane's been underrated over the years, for sure.

I think kane being the guilty party is the obvious choice; I'd hope they'd use this story just to push someone that needs it. Someone we wouldn't suspect.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I absolutely loved Kane's promo on Friday night as well. One of the best I've seen in a long time.

THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE!

Anyways, Kane is the obvious suspect. Usually Kane storyline's suck ass so I hope this one is different. I also hope Kane isn't the one who did it.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
It's not like Kane being guilty wouldn't produce an epic feud, it's just been done and done and done.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think a major push was in line for Kane anyway, but this promo really boosted his stature in the WWE and could maybe put him in line for a championship match down the line. Dunno really what could happen.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would be cool if Kane got one last World title run before his career ended.

Hell, people speculated that Kane was going to retire last year and he never did so I dont know what his plans are.

Kane deserves another push...its about damn time.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I think a major push was in line for Kane anyway, but this promo really boosted his stature in the WWE and could maybe put him in line for a championship match down the line. Dunno really what could happen.
Sorry man, I wish all of what you said was true but you're way off. Kane is nearing the end of his career and hasn't been in the title hunt for years, realistically. His stature has been respected, but I don't think this counts as a boost or a push.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
What a way to end a career... by winning a championship! I would not put that out of the question with the way the WWE works these days.
Well it seems the way that they work is putting the belt on established younger stars or up-and-comers. Trust me, I'd be on cloud 9 if guys like Kane or Show had a chance to win and not just put people over, but I don't see it happening at the moment. Sad, too, because Kane is only a 1 time champ, and Show makes an incredible World champ.