Kane

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe everyone knows that Kane loves to put wrestlers over, and has done that for the last two years or so.

With that being said, do you guys believe he deserves a push, for the heavyweight title once again?

wooly

I am the woolrus
Kane was one of my favourite wrestlers in the WWE before they destroyed his character, personally i hate to see him jobbing to anyone and everyone he faces, but there's no way he's gonna get a heavyweight title push. The fans don't respect him anymore. I know it's only a mask, but if they ever wanted to give him a push, i do think they'd have to bring it back and bring back the old persona.

I am a little curious if there's a storyline of sorts coming up for him though. He got screwed out of the match against Randy Orton a few weeks back and i could have sworn his shoulder was up again before he got pinned by Kingston last week. We'll see.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
He's be a good transitional champion I feel, but I don't think he's popular enough to carry the title for longer that two months (at a push). Having said that, he'd make a good U.S. or I.C. champion, or (god forbid WWE should add to their already bustling Tag Team division) put him in a team with someone and give them the titles. Maybe Big Show again?

I'm wondering if the Brothers of Destruction will team up again for Tag Team.

I know the odds of that happening is 0 with the whole indentity crisis.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Being that Kane is from very near Bowling Green, Missouri and was a basketball star at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri he'll always be a favorite of mine.

I think Kane is someone you could get back in the main event picture if you wanted too but I just dont think WWE WANTS too. Its a shame because he's one of the best big men in history.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm wondering if the Brothers of Destruction will team up again for Tag Team.

I know the odds of that happening is 0 with the whole indentity crisis.
I doubt it. With all these rumors of Undertaker retiring, I can't see that happening even though it would be awesome.

Kane has never stopped being one of my favorites and having recently rewatched the old First Blood match between him and Stone Cold (where he held the title for less than 24 hour after losing it the following night) it really bugs me that all they've given him is a run at the ECW Championship, a title that matters as much as Pamela Anderson's personality. Not to mention, the WWE gets boring with all the same guys running for the title all the time, why not get more guys into the race?

wooly

I am the woolrus
Being that Kane is from very near Bowling Green, Missouri and was a basketball star at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri he'll always be a favorite of mine.

I think Kane is someone you could get back in the main event picture if you wanted too but I just dont think WWE WANTS too. Its a shame because he's one of the best big men in history.
They've made it extremely hard for themselves though fi they ever planned to do that. He's spent most of the last 5 years or so mostly jobbing and stuck in crappy storylines, and crappy feuds which he almost always comes out behind in. I mean, he even lost to 'imposter kane' in that extremely pointless storyline....

They'd have to change his character somehow if they ever wanted him to be taken seriously again.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Kane deserves a title run, without a doubt. What storylines he's been in, or how they've been written to end, have nothing to do with the quality of his character, wrestling abilities, etc.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kane deserves a title run, without a doubt. What storylines he's been in, or how they've been written to end, have nothing to do with the quality of his character, wrestling abilities, etc.
Yeah dude don't get why wwe always puts him in shitty angles so often. Its unfair to him.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
He started to go downhill after the lita storyline.

He just wasn't as agressive as his older self, and slowly he just got boring.

Before it was like....woah that's kane, now it's more like......meh it's Kane.

Don't get me wrong he is still ace, and will always be a part of WWE, but lately he has been dull, not his fault though :p