Kane vs Sylvia

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Vidic15, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs.

No details are currently being released on how the fight started.

A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight.

Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face.

The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia.

Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made.

Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose.

Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! This is pretty awesome, and who says that wrestlers aren't as tough as UFC fighters, Sylvia is a big boy, but it seems like Kane beat the shit out of him. I wouldn't want to mess with Kane that's for sure.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I still haven't read this for verification...

Anybody have a link?

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Well he outweighs Sylvia by over 60 pounds or something. Sylvia wasn't a very skilled UFC fighter anyway. He's just a decent striker with a long reach.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

This is the closest I've found:

Mixed Martial Arts - MMA News - UFC Results

which is actually word for word what Aleks posted.

~~~~~

Ok so call me dumb here, but I'm just curious.... when did Kane take his mask off? I just picked up Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 this last weekend and I about crapped myself when I saw Kane isnt sporting the Red/Black mask anymore... not even the hair! So much has changed in the WWE world I cant even keep up anymore from a distance like I used to :hah:

6. Millz

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
    icegoat63 likes this.
  7. Babe_Ruth

Just because he denies it doesn't mean it didn't actually happened. But if it is actually false, why would someone start a rumour like this? Doesn't make much sense to me if you ask me.

8. Millz

Hell I dont know. People make up stuff all the time. Maybe it just looked like them and they ran with it?

You got me.

Personally I hope it was true...because it makes Kane look like a legit badass haha

9. Babe_Ruth

I hope it's true as well, I can't stand it when these UFC/MMA fighters say that these wrestlers cant really fight, or wouldn't hold their own in the ring with them. It pisses me off so much. There's a lot of wrestlers in the business that can destroy some of these UFC fighters.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

isnt Brock Lesner case in point about the legitimacy of the Wrestlers vs. MMA fighters?

I find it funny how alot of the MMA guys got their start as High School and College Wrestlers in the first place. Which happens to be the starting grounds for alot of the WWE athletes as well. Definitely wouldnt say they arent as capable, maybe not as tough... but definitely are just as capable as any mma fighter out there.

Also doesnt surprise me that it'd be denied. Whether its true or not I'd probably go with not... but still doesnt surprise me that it was denied. Kinda reminds me of the rumors spread about Rod Stewart and Richard Gere ya know... neither of those were confirmed or shot down by either so its always funny to wonder if its true or if it was just some rapid spread fire rumor that covered the country :hah: