Kane(spoilers from MITB)

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think this deserved it's own thread.

As some of you probably already know, Kane won MITB last night and then cashed in to win the title.

I think we can all agree that it was a big shocker when we saw Kane winning the belt last night.

Now with that being said, what's next for Kane?

Personally, I believe we'll eventually find out that he's the one that attacked Undertaker and we'll see them wrestling each other at Wrestlemania. I think it makes perfect sense since Kane and Undertaker are probably retiring soon, and they want one last major feud against each other.

Thoughts?

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I haven't watched much wrestling lately and didn't see the PPV but I like this. Kane was one of my favorite wrestlers earlier on, back when he had his mask still. He went down a little after he lost it but I've always been fan and I'm glad to see him with the belt again.

A final feud between him and The Undertaker would be great. It has to end in a buried alive match, or at least it should in my opinion.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

That or an inferno match.. or find a way to incorporate the two. Hopefully he holds it longer then he did the last time he "won" it. haha.

Favorite wrestler of all time.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't see how it gets to Wrestlemania...there's too much time from now and then. Undertaker won't be back for Summerslam, apparently, but I don't think you can wait THAT long.

But yeah, what a shocker and man that was awesome. I'm happy for Kane. Like I said in the mITB thread...he deserves it, he paid his dues.

He's also the first to do something...

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I personally see it going for a while, we don't know when Undertaker will be coming back, so they'll use that to it's advantage. They might face each other before Wrestlemania, but I believe these two will end "the feud" at Wrestlemania.

Unless there's an injury, I don't see Kane facing anyone but Undertaker, and same thing goes for Taker.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Under the premise of him being the one to attack the Undertaker, when do you think the heel turn will happen?

Will he go heel on SD this week, or will it be a face/tweener run of some sort until it's revealed that he's guilty?

7. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I'd rather hope that he reveals his guilt early so this feud ends at Survivor Series. I don't see in any way that Kane will face Taker at WM27. Makes no sense.