• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Justin Bieber

Dabs

Registered Member
I didn't watch the show, but I saw where Justin Bieber won Artist Of The Year the other night on the American Music Awards.
They said he is the youngest person to ever win such an award.
Well...I don't listen to his music.....a bit young for me ~LoL~
But I guess the little girls like him.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Him winning the award is bullshit. No way is he "artist of the year:... the AMA's should never be taken serious again.

Dabs

Registered Member
Him winning the award is bullshit. No way is he "artist of the year:... the AMA's should never be taken serious again.

I couldn't agree more ~LoL~
Most of the time when I hear him sing, I think it's a girl singing.
I was surprised to hear the news myself.....

Dekzper

Registered Member
WTF!?!?! :shocked: Justin Dweeber won what!? Who got 2nd, Elmo!? Didn't they have any judges older than 5? :lol: What infants! Has the AMA ALWAYS been only for Disney pop? :lol: AMA needs music lessons...

Dabs

Registered Member
WTF!?!?! :shocked: Justin Dweeber won what!? Who got 2nd, Elmo!? Didn't they have any judges older than 5? :lol: What infants! Has the AMA ALWAYS been only for Disney pop? :lol: AMA needs music lessons...

Ok Dek.....now that I have stopping laughing and had to change my clothes from pissing my pants, from the laughter.....I will agree you 100%~
But he did, honestly.
He won Artist of the Year, PLUS, he won 3 other awards, he took home 4 awards that night~
I thought, when I was watching the news, they were talking about a kiddie award show....but nope, the American Music Awards.
Seems they gained a lot of youngsters viewing ~LoL~

Dekzper

Registered Member
Omg! I'm amazed they could hear him sing with all the "youngsters" rattling the bars on their cribs! :lol: Anyone wanna start a SERIOUS American Music Awards thing? :nod: AMA & MTV are too bizzed running daycares!
Wow! Linkin Park f**ks up one album and everything goes to........

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I don't like his music either, but tell me why he shouldn't be Artist of The Year. Ever checked the number of subscribers for his YouTube channel or the number of views his videos have got? That alone would have been enough to overwhelm other artists.

Dabs

Registered Member
I guess because he is so young, he's only 16~
Maybe some people feel there are other musicians out there, who are older, and been around a lot more......it is surprising to see this young man win this award~
I know he has millions of fans, I have an 11 year old here to prove it, believe me I know....good God she listens to his music.....but anyway....with so many different artists and types of music, I find it amazing he won this award.
I don't know how they vote and stuff.....unless by record sales??

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Personally, I laughed big time when I saw he won these, and how all over the internet people were raging and I was wondering "Who cares?". The people who don't care for these kind of artists shouldn't have any reason to care about the AMAs.

If Justin Bieber hadn't won nobody would care, and people only care because they hate him. If the internet were the only gauge you wouldn't have any way of knowing that anybody actually likes Justin Bieber. I still am yet to meet a fan.

Unrelated rant: People should just shut up about him. SERIOUSLY. Can't even go into a video with a 15th century composer's work without seeing some dumb comment like "and people listen to Justin Bieber?", and of course you have the stereotypical comment from a teenager in every classic rock and classical video that goes "I listen to this, not Justin Bieber.", and I'm thinking "Do you really think you're that special?" Considering that there must be five of these teenagers in every classic rock/classical video ever, I think not.