• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Justin Bieber got Arrested?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Ok so I was getting ready for school this morning and watching Mike & Mike. Randomly, Greeny read that Bieber got arrested for DUI and drag racing and it wasn't a joke. Why they were talking about him, I have no idea. Anyway, I kinda find this funny. It was bound to happen.
 

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The guy is an idiot and hopefully this is the start of his demise as a celebrity. Who the hell smiles on a mugshot anyways?!?
 

TORHABSFAN

New Member
Dickey's Flow said:
The guy is an idiot and hopefully this is the start of his demise as a celebrity. Who the hell smiles on a mugshot anyways?!?
someone who can't wait to drop the soap.
 

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Police underwent a thorough search of the car and found no traces of talent.

"Drag racing" in a Lamborghini and Ferrari at 55 mph? Sammy Hagar weeps. Everything this kid does is lame.
 

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bizzy said:
Police underwent a thorough search of the car and found no traces of talent.

"Drag racing" in a Lamborghini and Ferrari at 55 mph? Sammy Hagar weeps. Everything this kid does is lame.
:lol: Too funny

His mugshot is ridiculous. I heard he resisted arrest and cussed at the officer too.

The pride of Canada
 

TORHABSFAN

New Member
The Millz said:
Bizzy said:
Police underwent a thorough search of the car and found no traces of talent.

"Drag racing" in a Lamborghini and Ferrari at 55 mph? Sammy Hagar weeps. Everything this kid does is lame.
:lol: Too funny

His mugshot is ridiculous. I heard he resisted arrest and cussed at the officer too.

The pride of Canada

Hey We got Rob Ford too!
 

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
TORHABSFAN said:
The Millz said:
Bizzy said:
Police underwent a thorough search of the car and found no traces of talent.

"Drag racing" in a Lamborghini and Ferrari at 55 mph? Sammy Hagar weeps. Everything this kid does is lame.
:lol: Too funny

His mugshot is ridiculous. I heard he resisted arrest and cussed at the officer too.

The pride of Canada

Hey We got Rob Ford too!
Hahaha very true, you sure do.

That guy is a real winner :lol: His stupidity is actually quite entertaining
 

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
The guy is an idiot and hopefully this is the start of his demise as a celebrity. Who the hell smiles on a mugshot anyways?!?
Lol he was smiling but he had tears in his eyes too. It was funny.
 
Top